Wide Range of Payment Options for Insurance
Akron Family Dental is happy to work with your dental insurance, and we offer a variety of payment options. No insurance? No problem.
Our Convenient Payment Policy
Your treatment plan will include a breakdown of all applicable fees, and we will inform you of all costs before treatment is administered. Charges are payable at the time of treatment.
We offer financial and payment options, such as CareCredit, to make your dental treatment more affordable. Please ask a member of our staff and we will review our payment options to accommodate your financial needs.
If you require special arrangements, please talk to our office manager before you receive service.
We will fully attempt to help you receive the maximum benefits you are entitled to. However, you are personally responsible for your account, and we encourage you to contact us if your policy has not paid within 30 days.
- Aetna Dental Access®/Vital Savings by Aetna® (Discount Plan)
- Dental PPO Plans
- Dental Discount Program
- Dental PPO Plans
- Dental Health Alliance
- Delta Dental PPO (formerly DeltaPreferred Option USA)
- Delta Dental PPO Plus Premier (formerly Delta Preferred Option Plus)
- Delta Dental Premier (formerly DeltaPremier USA)
- Delta Dental Tri-Care Retiree Dental Program (PPO)
- Dental Options PPO
- Dentemax PPO Plans
- Dentemax Dental Discount Plan thru www.dentalplans.com
- Dentemax Dental Discount Plan thru DenteCard
- CONNECTION Dental Network
- DentalGuard Network
- DentalGuard Preferred Select
- PPO/Traditional Preferred
- ChoiceCare Network (PPO)
- MetLife Preferred Dentist Program (PDP)
- Preferred Provider Organization (PPO)
- UniCare – 100 Series (Discount Program)
- UniCare – 200 A Series (Discount Program)
- Dental PPO
- Dental Benefit Providers
- United Health Allies/Health Allies (Discount Program)
- UPMC Dental Advantage PPO Plan
- American Express